Monday, May 11, 2009

Days 12, 13 & 14: Kenpo, Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X; Rest Day

On Day 12 (Friday), I did the Kenpo workout ... love it! There's nothing really to say about this workout ... I enjoy it!
Day 13 (Saturday): I went for a 5k run and then did the Legs & Back workout, followed by Ab Ripper X. Whew! The run was great (although I forgot to bring along my iPod!) ... beautiful day out! I love being outside to workout! If I could do p90x outside, I would enjoy it even more!! I really pushed myself with the pull ups ... I could actually do TWO reverse chin ups without using the chair!!! yay!! Still can't do a pull up without using the chair, but I'm hoping I'll be able to do one soon! As far as the ab ripper x goes, I'm still finding the fifer scissors difficult and I also find the reverse bicycles difficult - more so because I can't seem to get the form down pat like I can when I do them the normal way. My brain doesn't seem to want to tell my legs to do a full reverse circle. Oh well...I do my best! ("and leave the rest" as Tony Horton would say!).
Day 14 (Sunday) - Rest Day!! :) Love rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment