Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 15 - Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X

I got up early and went for a run with my friend Jess. What a gorgeous morning for a run! We ran the bridges starting from campus (about 7.5k). I had to take a couple breaks since Jess has a faster pace than I do and I haven't done a run that's more than 5k in awhile. It felt great to get a run in, in the morning! Tonight I did the chest & back workout and ab ripper x. This is a tough workout .... you push yourself as hard as you want and my goal is to always do better than the week before. I usually like doing this workout ... I hate pushups, yet I love them! I did a total of 165 push ups and a total of 86 pull ups (assisted of course .... except 2 chin ups)!! Plus there's a few exercises that use dumbbells. Diamond push ups are the most difficult for me. The most push ups I did in one set was 25 of the regular ones. My goal is to get to 30 before this "journey" is over. Whew! I'm tired! Off to bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment