Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 9, 10 & 11: Plyo, Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X, and Yoga

I missed my workout on Tuesday (Day 9) ... but I made up for it by doing Tuesday's workout yesterday (Wednesday) which was Plyo. I really enjoy this workout ... and I can feel it in my inner thighs a bit today. oh yeah. This morning I did Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X. I enjoyed the upper body workout (I especially enjoy working my shoulders) but so wanted to skip the ab workout! But I didn't and of course I was glad I did it! Tonight I did the yoga workout. I actually kinda looked forward to doing it and I'm proud to say that I did the full hour-and-a-half! And .... I was able to hold the crane pose for 3-4 seconds. It isn't very long, of course but I haven't even been able to do it all up until this point so I was happy! It's a start!! I really enjoy doing the yoga before bed-time ... it completely relaxes me. I'm beginning to enjoy yoga a little more I guess!
Since I just did the ab workout this morning, I think I will switch the next two day's workouts. I will probably do the kenpo workout tomorrow morning and the legs & back workout, along with ab ripper X on Saturday .... just so I'm not working upper body and abs two days in a row.
That's all for now! I will try to do better with my posting! I've been really trying hard to get 8 hours of sleep a night which means I have to go to bed super early and if I end up getting on my laptop ... the time slips away so fast and before I know it, it's way past my bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment