Oops! I'm a few days late in posting my workouts! Back to Day 6 - Kenpo. This is a fun kickboxing style workout. It's an hour long but goes by quick and involves lots of heart-pumpin' moves. I really enjoy this workout!
Day 7 - Rest day! I love rest day!! :) There's an option to do the Stretch workout but I haven't done that yet. I'd rather rest. hehe
Day 8 - Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X: I worked hard on this workout and increased the number of pushups from last week by a few. There's regular push ups, military push ups, wide push ups, diamond push ups, decline push ups and dive bomber push ups. I did at least the same number as last week or increased the reps to 1 - 5 more on each one. I was pooped after the workout and really did NOT want to do the ab workout ... but I did! And I was so glad I pushed through it!!
Day 9 - supposed to be plyometric day .... but I had a super busy day and evening - celebrated a friend's birthday and babysat my niece and now I'm super crazy tired that I'm going straight to bed!! BUT I do plan to get up early and do this in the morning and do the regular workout for tomorrow in the evening. That way I get them both in. :)
And I hope to keep my posts up-to-date better than I have been!
No comments:
Post a Comment