Yesterday was Legs & Back ... another one of my favorite workouts. There's lots and lots of lunges and some wall squats and all back exercises are done with the pull up bar. I'm still using the chair to assist me when I do pull ups but I am hoping that I'll be able to do at least ONE pull up on my own soon!! I'm happy to report that my butt is sore today - love it when my butt is sore!!
Here's what I ate:
Breakfast: oatmeal w/skim milk and cranberry juice
Snack: small hot chocolate
Snack: whole wheat english muffin w/peanut butter
Lunch: chicken and veggie nachos
Snack: chocolate chip cookie
Dinner: mix mash (sampling) of fresh cut veggies and fruit with crackers and chips and a tiny bit of dip, chicken & veggie and rice soup, hot chocolate and some chocolate fondue, and glass of punch (I had a few girlfriends in for an epicure tasting party.)
No comments:
Post a Comment