This is my least favorite workout. I think I would enjoy it more in a classroom setting and maybe if it wasn't so long. An hour and a half is a killer! I actually split it up today ... I did 30 minutes in the morning and the remaining hour in the evening. I don't think I'm really supposed to split it up like that but I figure it's better than skipping the workout (or part of it) altogether! I am very pleased to report that although I still cannot do the Crane pose, I can ALMOST do it!!! I held it for about 2 seconds ... which I think is a good start!! :)
For eating ....
Breakfast: mini wheats w/skim milk and cranberry juice
Snack: med hot chocolate
Snack: banana, whole wheat english muffin w/peanut butter
Lunch: 3 pieces of garlic loaf, caesar salad, 1/2 turkey club sandwich, cup of italian wedding soup, couple bites of white chocolate krispie bark
Dinner: 2 slices of whole wheat toast w/cinnamon & br sugar, multigrain tortilla chips w/salsa
No comments:
Post a Comment