Thursday was Yoga day. I'm ashamed to say that the yoga workout did not take place! I find it difficult to get motivated to do this workout on the best of days but on Thursday evening I was working from home and was so tired!! In hindsight, the workout would've done me a world of good because I always find it so relaxing after, and since I've been so busy with work - this workout probably would've helped me to de-stress a bit! Oh well....
I switched up the Legs & Back and Kenpo workouts again. Legs & Back is supposed to before Kenpo but I switched up the days .... just because I like it better that way!! I always enjoy the Kenpo workout....there's nothing much to say about it.
Legs & Back was yesterday. I used 8lb weights with a few of the moves, unlike the previous times. My butt is sore today (love it!!!). I really pushed myself and I'm glad! Ab Ripper was next and I think I'm getting a little better on my form for the reverse bicycles. AND I pushed through the fifer scissors without taking a break! I do wish there was another type of ab workout besides this same one every other day.
This coming week is the recovery week so it changes up quite a bit. There's yoga twice (uh-oh!!), kenpo, stretch, and core synergetics twice. I'm thinking that I won't like this week as well because I do really enjoy the strength workouts. BUT the recovery week is there for a reason so I'll do my best! (and forget the rest!)
No comments:
Post a Comment