I'm really behind in my postings!! oops! Rewind to Day 21, Sunday, May 17th. It was rest day and that's exactly what I did!
The 4th week was the Recovery Phase week so the workouts were completely different.
Day 22: Yoga - I did part of the yoga workout. I had planned on finishing it later that evening but it didn't happen!
Day 23: Core Synergetics - this was the first time I tried this workout and it was TOUGH! It involved lots of plank/push ups and some exercises involving light weights. I definitely found it tough and I don't think I worked out as hard as I could have.
Day 24 - 28: I was out of town during most of this time and took my DVD's with me, but they didn't work in my laptop so I didn't get to do any of the workouts!! I was disappointed but I did manage to get one workout of my own in there.
Day 29: I am now beginning Phase 2 of p90x!!! The first day of this phase was the Chest, Shoulders & Tricep workout, followed by Ab Ripper x. This was a tough workout - especially the chest exercises because there were a lot of pushups, but not the ones I've been doing. They involved clapping and using one hand, etc. TOUGH!! And I'm already sore - just about 12 hours after! I don't find that my arms get sore very often so I'm very pleased that they are!!
No comments:
Post a Comment