Yesterday was plyo day ... not much to say about this workout - love it! It's tough ... gets my heart rate up, but I enjoy the variety and all the jumping.
This morning I got up early and went for a "bridges run" with Jess. Another gorgeous morning! We took a couple of short breaks ~ gotta work our way up to running the full thing again. It's been awhile since I've consistently run! This evening I did the shoulders & arms workout. This might be my new favorite upper body workout. I plan on getting 12 lb dumbbells for the next time I have to do this workout because there's some exercises that are too easy with 10 lbs. On a few of the moves, I lower the weight to 8 lbs. I always dread having to do the ab ripper x after my workouts but (so far) I've done it! :)
I've probably mentioned this before, but I always do my ab ripper workout BEFORE my other workout. When you finish your hour-long workout, it's always such a great feeling to know you've already done abs and don't need to worry about it. I'll never go back to doing it after the workout again!
ReplyDelete