Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 9 - Plyometrics

I find the first half of this workout pretty easy and the last half challenging. I can do all the moves but I get worn out! I felt completely exhausted tonight! Since I had done my workout so late the night before, I didn't want to get up early this morning so decided to do it tonight. I've realized why I like to get it over with in the morning -- then I don't have to think about doing it later - it's already done!! My least favorite exercise in this workout are the guitar jumps. Don't like 'em!! I had an okay day of eating, but not great ... it's hard to get back on track after a weekend of "whatever"!

Breakfast: oatmeal w/skim milk and cranberry juice
Snack: banana
Lunch: garden salad and meat lasagna (healthy version)
Snack: few strawberries & cantaloupe, cake
Dinner: beef taco salad, 2 mini reese pb cups
Post-workout: chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment