Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 10 - Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X


Despite being really tired, I managed to get up early and get in my shoulders & arms workout. I really enjoy this workout and can do most of the moves. Definitely need to get 10 lb weights as the 8 lb ones I'm using aren't making it as challenging as I would like. I did the Ab Ripper X in the evening, even though you're supposed to do it all together ... but at least I did it!! I can do most of the exercises at 25 reps, except for the Fifer scissors, I had to take a break. My favorite moves are the mason twists - not sure if it's because they're last or not!! :) I definitely feel like I'm getting stronger - not so sure that I actually "see" results yet though - but it's only the second week. The hardest part of the nutrition plan is getting enough protein and limiting the carbs. At least when I eat carbs, more often than not, they're the healthy kind - usually whole wheat. My appetite has increased and I could eat ALL day!!


Breakfast: oatmeal w/skim milk and cranberry juice

Post-workout: chocolate milk

Snack: grapes, ww english muffin w/peanut butter

Lunch: greek salad and chicken souvlaki

Dinner: few pringles chips and 1 piece of chicken club pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment