Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 8 - Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X


I normally do my workouts in the morning but I was away for the weekend and didn't take my dvd's with me. I didn't end up getting to this workout until quite late, but I did it!! This is the start of my 2nd week of P90X!! I really enjoyed this workout - I used my other resistance bands for a more challenging workout and it still wasn't as challenging as it could be so I'm thinking I will have to get a pull up bar soon! My favorite move on this workout are the dive bomber pushups. I found that I was fighting a headache during the workout which can sometimes happen when I'm doing a lot of pushups. Not sure if I'm not breathing properly or what?! I also did not eat well AT ALL today. yikes! My dinner wasn't even a meal. Maybe that had something to do with it?? So here's the damage:


Breakfast: instant breakfast

Lunch: potato salad, ham, roll, few cucumbers, chocolate chip cookie

Snack: small ice cream dipped cone

Snack: 5 or 6 pringles chips

Snack/Dinner: bowl of lime tortilla chips and salsa

Post-workout: chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment