Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 5 - Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X

Today's workout was great - really enjoyed it!! I didn't find it that tough, somewhat challenging, but not really difficult. But I'm also used to doing lots of squats and lunges so that probably helped me out today! I used my resistance band for the back exercises (instead of a pull-up bar). I probably will end up buying a pull-up bar at some point because although the resistance band did the trick, I don't think it was tough enough. I'm obviously somewhere in between! Next time I will use my other resistance band and see if it makes it tougher. I loved the variety of today's workout!! The ab workout was tough .... some of those moves are a killer!!
Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: oatmeal w/skim milk and cranberry juice
Post-workout: chocolate milk
Snack: banana and almonds
Lunch: tuna salad on ww english muffin, strawberry spinach salad
Snack: chocolate milk
Dinner: pizza, garlic fingers, caesar salad and pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment