Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 4 - Yoga


Ugh!! Can't say I really enjoyed the yoga workout. I have never done yoga before so I'm not really giving it a fair chance but the dvd is an hour-and-a-half long!!! Waaay too long for my liking!! I did about 45 minutes (half-way) and thought I should get ready for work (I do all my workouts early in the morning) ... but I was so relaxed and calm that I ended up going back to bed for half an hour!! oops!! haha I decided that I would finish the workout before bed and next time I have to do yoga, I will sleep in that day and do the workout in the evening. It was better finishing up the dvd this evening - now I'm calm and rested before bed! Can't say I enjoy the workout itself but I do love how I feel afterwards. I could do most of the moves and poses but some were really tough! The one like in the picture was the only one I couldn't do at all!! But then again, it was only my first time! This is definitely my least favorite part of the p90x program so far, but I know yoga is important so I'll just have to suck it up, right?!!


I ate more today and definitely had more energy:


Breakfast: egg white & cheese scramble, skim milk, kiwi

Post-workout: chocolate milk

Snack: almonds, grapes

Snack: ww english muffin w/peanut butter

Lunch: chicken & veggie quesadilla, garden salad

Dinner: 2 pieces of pizza and a few garlic cheese fingers, can of pepsi

1 comment:

  1. I always feel great after yoga too...and also after the stretch video. And I can't do the above move either. Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete