I'm glad I have my new 10 lb weights to use for this workout because the 8 lb ones were a little too light. This was a great workout! It involves 5 groups of exercises - 2 sets each with 3 moves in each - one each of shoulders, biceps and then triceps. There were only a couple of the exercises that I had to use my 8 lb weights for.
After this workout, I did the ab one. I really didn't want to, but I made it through! The only move I can't get fully through YET without taking a break are the fifer scissors!! I find those so tough!!
My inner thighs are a bit sore today as well as upper back ... all in a good way!
I didn't do well in the fruits & vegetables department today - but I did get lots of protein, specifically beef!! I had a couple of small burgers for lunch, but when my brother was bbq'ing and invited me to join them ... well I won't say no to a meal being prepared for me!!
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, 3 slices of bacon, 1 sausage, 2 mini blueberry pancakes, orange juice, few pieces of fruit - I went to a fundraising breakfast bright and early this morning. On a side note - it was SO NICE to have breakfast already cooked for me!! :)
Snack: small piece of white chocolate krispie bark
Lunch: 2 small hamburgers w/ ketchup, chocolate milk
Snack: handful of swedish berries
Dinner: hamburger w/ketchup on ww bun, caesar salad
Post-workout: chocolate milk
No comments:
Post a Comment