Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 2 - Plyometrics


Another workout that I enjoy - and I found it tough this morning!! Lots of jumping, squats, etc. Tough workout but I love it!

I'm a bit sore tonight - especially my abs. But I love it when my abs are sore!

My eating habits today weren't that great, but we all have our days, right?!! :)


Breakfast: 2 egg white & 1 yolk scramble, kiwi, glass of skim milk

Post-workout: chocolate milk

Snack: whole wheat english muffin w/peanut butter, blueberries

Lunch: california salad w/ no dressing (just a tad too dry!!), small ice cream (from Tingley's)

Snack: banana

Dinner: (this is kinda embarrassing ....) kids popcorn combo (incl. small coke, candy) I just can't see a movie without having popcorn!!


Side note: the movie I went to see was "Obsessed" - good movie, although quite predictable. Beyonce did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment