Well, it being Easter and all ... I decided to treat myself to a pull-up bar and new dumbells (and I got myself some Cadbury mini eggs too - but didn't even eat any yet!!!). I found a pull up bar that sits on top of the trim, but I actually have the wide trim in my place so it doesn't work as well, but it's holding steady so far! :) I didn't use the 10 lb weights yet as this workout was mostly doing lower body and using the pull up bar. I find the lower body part of the this workout not difficult. I can feel a burn for sure, but it's not a killer for me. For the back exercises using the pull up bar, I cheated and used the chair - except for a few chin ups (palms facing in). After the legs & back workout, I did the ab ripper one and could pretty much do all the reps for each move except for those dang fifer scissors!! ggrrrrr!! I had to take two breaks! Here's what I ate:
Breakfast: mini wheats w/skim milk and cranberry juice
Snack: grapes and english muffin w/peanut butter
Lunch: 2 small hamburgers and 1 hot dog (no buns and no condiments!), chocolate milk
Dinner: chicken breast with pasta sauce and ww fettucine (small amount)
Post-workout: chocolate milk
No comments:
Post a Comment