It was so nice to be able to sleep in a bit today!! The kenpo workout was great - I was workin' up a sweat! I don't find it too difficult, but it's fun and I guess you get out of it what you put in! For the nutrition part .... well, I haven't been following that very well and although I've been TRYING to eat healthy, today was a write-off in that department!! I find when I have a day off and sleep in, I tend not to eat as regularly. Also, I had friends over for a dinner party .... there were lots of snacks and chocolate .... and I just had to get into my chocolate orange ball! mmmm! Did I mention that Terry's chocolate orange ball is my absolute FAVORITE chocolate??! Here's the lowdown:
Breakfast: mini wheats w/skim milk and cranberry juice
Post-workout: chocolate milk
Snack: banana, 4 slices of chocolate orange ball
Dinner: meat lasagna, caesar salad (healthy version), 2 small pieces of garlic loaf, brownies & ice cream
Snack: few cheetos, mini can of pepsi, mini eggs
Yikes!!! That's a lot of junk today!!

No comments:
Post a Comment