Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 11 - Yoga


Well I learned my lesson from last week and did the yoga workout in the evening, just before bed. Good choice! I am now so relaxed and ready to sleep!! I still didn't LOVE the workout but it was better than last week. I can't seem to do the crane move at all! Not even a little! eeeck! I also find the half moon poses difficult. My favorite pose so far is the tree (as pictured). As I said, don't love the workout (it's soooo long!) BUT I do like how I feel once it's over!

Eating today - well, let's see ... we celebrated birthdays today at work so of course I had to have some cake! And I took my friend's kids out for pizza and bowling so I just had to have some greasy 'ol Pizza Hut pizza! I did skip the pepsi this time though ... I usually "have" to have pop with my pizza. Here's the rest of what I ate:


Breakfast: oatmeal w/skim milk and cranberry juice

Snack: mixed fresh fruit, cake, grapes

Lunch: chicken, beef and veggie stir fry with rice

Dinner: 3 small pieces of pepperoni pizza and chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment