Last Wednesday, Day 30 was supposed to be Back & Biceps but I had gone for a run in the morning and didn't end up doing the Back & Biceps workout later that day. I did however, do the Back & Biceps the next day (Day 31). Yoga was also the workout for that day and I only did about 20 minutes of it since I had just finished Back & Biceps! The Back & Biceps was a new workout for me (in this new phase) and I enjoyed it! I'm getting stronger doing all those pull ups but still not strong enough to do one without a chair to assist me.
Day 32: Friday was supposed to be Kenpo but I skipped it. I opted to sleep and get my 8 hours instead and had an event to go to in the evening so I just didn't have time!
Day 33: On Saturday I did the Legs & Back workout - I'd love to know how many squats and lunges I do 'cause I know it's A LOT!! As a result, my butt is SO sore today (Monday)!!!
Day 34: Sunday was rest day ... and of course, that's what I did!
Day 35: This morning I got up and did the Chest, Shoulders & Triceps workout. This is one tough workout! The advanced push ups are a killer! I didn't do the ab ripper X part of the workout yet, but I do plan to get on it tonight!
I'm getting closer to being halfway done p90x and I can definitely say that overall I've really enjoyed the workouts and I already feel a lot stronger. I'm not really seeing much difference, but can definitely feel it - and that's the most important thing, right?! :)
Don't get discouraged about not seeing changes yet. I didn't see anything until halfway through phase 2 and then even more so into phase 3. It'll come!
ReplyDelete