Just an update on last night - I didn't end up doing the ab ripper dvd because I tried out this new "T-Zone Vibration Technology" thing (supposedly it's an hour workout in just ten minutes - the vibration technology works the muscles). Anyway, I did that for my "ab workout". I don't think I'm a big believer in it. I think good 'ol hard work is always the best way to get your heart rate up and stay in shape! Anyway, it was kinda neat to try and I suppose it could be an alternative to strength training once in awhile. For now - I'm sticking with p90x!! :)
So today - Plyo!!! I almost didn't do it because I got home later in the evening and wanted to get a good night's sleep. But I decided to at least do part of it ... but then of course ended up doing the full thing 'cause I enjoy it so much! And I'm so glad I did!
On a side note - I went to give blood today and wasn't able to because I have an iron deficiency. I guess that could explain why I could sleep (nap) anytime, anywhere!! So, more meat for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment