Thursday, April 16, 2009

To be continued ....

As you probably noticed, I haven't posted any recent blogs. I haven't been feeling very well and have only done a couple of workouts in the last few days. I'm physically exhuasted beyond normal and have zippo energy so I've decided to take a break from p90x and get lots and lots of rest and hopefully start feeling better! I'm so frustrated because I have the desire to workout but am so tired and just can't give anything!! So, hopefully after the weekend I will be feeling more like myself and get back on the p90x bandwagon. I'm not sure if I'll pick up where I left off or start from scratch.
On a side note - I like having the pull up bar - it definitely makes the workouts tougher! :)
See ya soon ....

2 comments:

  1. :o) nice to see I'm not the only one that gets totaly motivated and then gets sick or exausted. Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, when I first started I had a sore back. It tried working out for about a week but had to take a few days off to let me back rest. I'm really glad I did because it feels much better. Hope you feel better soon. I look forward to reading your next post!

    ReplyDelete